About time I started doing some tips and tricks so here is one to kick off proceedings.
If you are importing gbXML from Revit into Ecotect Analysis are you finding the geometry is floating above the model grid?
This happens when you are using shared coordinates in Revit to enable the use of real world levels and it is really easy to overcome:1. First of all make sure you are in the 3D Editor page in Ecotect Analysis
2. From the Modify pull down menu select Transform Origin>Set Interactively
3. Select a point on the model that you want to exist on the ground plane:
4. From the Modify pull down menu select Transform Origin>Reset World Origin and then OK the resulting dialog.
5. The geometry will now be placed on the model grid.
6. If you then switch to the Visualise Page just click Fit Grid to Objects on the View Toolbar to update the view.