Following on from my post last December about the Roombook Extension, many people have been asking me if the 2012 version is available. I can now confirm the 2012 version was made available a few days ago on the Autodesk Subscription Centre and contains useful updates such as:
- Each calculated element is listed with all its single faces.
- Enhancements to prepare Roombook data for further editing in Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012.
- Export to DWF/DWFx via native Revit command.
- Roombook data in Revit schedule views.
- Consider material when "by element" is used.